Here are some of my favorite and the most interesting articles from my RSS reader that I thought you might enjoy:
- Debt Reduction 101 – Beginner’s Guide To Debt Reduction – A comprehensive guide to getting out of debt from one of the leading blogs about living the debt free life.
- Goodwill Adjustment Letters – Blueprint for Financial Prosperity had tips on writing a Goodwill Adjustment Letter to your creditors to try and have legitimate negative items (late payments) removed from your credit report.
- A Salesman Tells How to Negotiate for the Best Price on Electronics – This is some of the best advice that I have seen in a long time. It is a behind the scenes look at how to get some of the best prices on electronics this Christmas season. This posting is an absolute must read!
- A Do-It-Yourself Christmas: 34 Great Gifts You Can Make Yourself – These are some great easy to make gift ideas for the loved ones on your holiday shopping list. I am planning on making the secret hollow book, teacup candles, and a lot of the other interesting ideas in this list!
- How President Elect Obama’s Administration Will Affect Your Finances – An interesting look from Cash Money Life about what affect the Obama administration will have on the stock market, new stimulus checks, the financial crisis, taxes, your finances, and other financial topics.
- The First-Time Homebuyer Tax Credit – Get Rich Slowly dissects the new $7,500 first-time homebuyer’s tax credit. I’m not a fan of this government plan because it is actually an interest free loan instead of free money. Check out this great post BEFORE you file your taxes this year if you are like me and have bought a house this year. (Believe it or not, the credit markets are not totally “Frozen” and people ARE buying homes despite the news media’s doom and gloom stories and outlook.)