Be sure to sign up for Own The Dollar’s brand new & free weekly e-mail newsletter where you will get exclusive articles and monthly giveaways only for !
One Year Ago (December 21-27, 2008)
- My Financial New Year’s Resolution for 2009 – Fully Funded Emergency Fund
- A Look Back At the Blog’s Most Popular Postings of 2008
- Keep Your Priorities In Order To Help Live a Full Life
- Ford Should Only Build Mustangs and SUVs Instead of Getting Bailed Out
Don’t forget the top five things you can do to spread the word about Own The Dollar…
1. Subscribe by email or RSS. Visiting Own The Dollar’s website is great, but for many people, it’s more convenient to receive the articles in another form. It’s easy to get Own The Dollar’s content by email or in your RSS feeder (if you’re unfamiliar with what RSS is, you can check out Google Reader. You can find links to sign up for the RSS feed and e-mail feed at the bottom of each blog posting as well as on the upper right sidebar of the blog.
2. Comment. I always encourage everyone to interact with each article on Own The Dollar. I never censor real comments made by a real, live person. They are a huge part of a blog and add greatly to the lively discussion. Just add your comments to the bottom of a post and join in the discussion.
3. Follow me on Twitter. I refuse to tell you when I am heading to Wal-Mart or what I am eating for dinner tonight through Twitter. I mean….do you really care? I don’t even care about hearing that kind of crap. But, I will post tons of interesting articles, great websites, inspiring quotes, extra follow-up material, financial commentary, and other great personal finance information on Twitter. You can follow me on Twitter!
4. Send me your questions and suggestions. Send me an email and let me know what you’re thinking, what you’d like to see me discuss on the blog, and any personal finance or investing questions you might have. I respond to every single email, and I would love to hear from you.
5. Email a great article you find to a friend. Find an article here that you think one of your friends would love? Feel free to e-mail a blog posting to them! You can e-mail it to them by using the button at the bottom of this post. Or, print it out and post it around the office water cooler!